What are Tiktok creator tools?
Tiktok Creator tools are sophisticated features. It allows you to understand more about how your TikTok content is interacting with people. Tiktok Creator tools let you create a plan for your content and interact more with those who watch your videos. Our TikTok creation tools are available to both personal and business accounts.
Features of Tiktok creator tools.
- Creator Portal
- Monetization tools
Read More- Referrals to Likee App
1. Tiktok creator tools – Analytics
Analytics may provide information about how your videos are doing. You have the option of viewing an overview of your videos (like video views, profile views, and follower counts). Learn about your account and the community, as well as how your individual films are performing. You\’re constructing (like your follower count over time and total likes, comments, and shares). More information about your analytics may be found on our Creator Portal or in our TikTok Tutorial Series.
2. Creator Portal
Tiktok Creator Portal is a resource for makers to learn more. About topics such as the fundamentals of getting started on TikTok. As well as engaging with your audience. How to improve your audience as a creator and best practices for your videos
Promote is an advertising option available in the TikTok app. This can help you achieve goals such as increasing the number of people who see your videos. Increase the number of individuals that visit your website and increase your chances of gaining followers. Learn more about using Promote.
Q&A allows your visitors to directly ask questions on your Profile page or in the comments area of your video. Find out more about how Q&A works. It can assist engage the viewers of your video on our Creator Portal and on our blog.
5. How to get creator tools on tiktok
Creator Next is a platform meant to assist TikTok creators in monetizing their communities as they expand. If you meet the requirements and join Creator Next, you\’ll have access to features and resources that will help you grow on TikTok. Discover more about Creator Next by visiting our Creator Portal and Help Center. Please keep in mind that Creator Next is only available to Personal Accounts.
Read More- Lightroom preset
How to open tiktok creator tools analytics?
1. The first thing you need to do is open the Tiktok app. Then you have to click on your profile.
2. Then click on the 3 lines at the top right and click on creator tools.
3. Here you will see 3 options, first, click on Analytics. Here Overview you will see how many of the last 7 days\’ profile views, video views, likes, comments, and shares. Besides, you can see which videos are trending in 7/28 days, and how many followers there are. In Overview, you can select any day, for example, you can select 28 days instead of 7 days.
4. Then there is a video post in the content, here you can see how many videos you have posted in the last 7 days. Then there is Video Trending. Here you will see the last video trending. Then there are followers, here you will see the number of followers, followers active, these.
5. Then there is Creator Portal, which if you create content that is viral. For this, there is a video upload, which you can create content by watching.
6. Then there is Q&A. If you click here, if someone asks a question below your video or below your profile, it will show on your profile. You can also make a video with this question. In that case, you have to click on turn on Q&A and come back.
7. Then you will see if someone has questions, they are being shown on your profile. Now you can easily make a video through these questions. This is the reason why this option has been added.